About me

I’m Cerys, a 28 year old maths teacher from South Wales. I am passionate about rugby, which I spend 90% of my spare time doing, the other 10% I spend talking to my dog as if he’s a small child. I enjoy reading, social media scrolling and eating too many calories.

I wanted to use this space to help me reflect, help me organise some of my thoughts and maybe I’ll feel more accountable around some goal setting stuff, hence Goal – Get it.

What they said…

The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.

Tony Robbins

Great things never happen in comfort zones.

Roy T. Bennett

We are more powerful when we empower each other!


%d bloggers like this: